cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Trial extension

MSD2
11-Garnet

Trial extension

Hi,

I need help in extending the trial for some more time.

--

Dhinesh

11 REPLIES 11
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:MSD2)

@MSD2  Please confirm if you have already clicked the option to extent Trail post login to Studio Trial portal

Also, please share your user ID if you would like us to check the extension status internally.

-Durgesh

MSD2
11-Garnet
(To:dupatel)

Hi Durgesh,

I am not able to find the trial extension option in the link provided.

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@MSD2  Could you please share screenshot post login to https://trial.studio.vuforia.com

MSD2
11-Garnet

Hi,

PFA

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@MSD2  As per the screenshot, I do not see your trail got expired. Your trial account is still active and once expired you will get an extension link on the portal.

-Durgesh

MSD2
11-Garnet

Thanks Durgesh,

I face another issue in publishing experience. Attached the error which is popping up when I try to publish an experience.

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@MSD2  Could you please share complete Studio application logs to review the publishing issue.

-Durgesh

MSD2
11-Garnet

Hi Durgesh,

Please find the attached logs file

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@MSD2  It seems there is some issue with your Proxy setting as there is an error related to it. Please review error and make sure ES URL is not getting blocked by your network or firewall.

GET /api/switch 200 1.121 ms - -
[2019-05-23T12:50:17.137Z] error: [twx-studio:proxy] Proxy error { Error: connect ETIMEDOUT 10.76.52.78:80
at TCPConnectWrap.afterConnect [as oncomplete] (net.js:1113:14)
errno: 'ETIMEDOUT',
code: 'ETIMEDOUT',
syscall: 'connect',
address: '10.76.52.78',
port: 80 } null 200

MSD2
11-Garnet

Hi Durgesh,

There is no firewall restrictions. It was working fine earlier.

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@MSD2  Strange, as the proxy error indicates there is some change with network setting or details. Are there any other changes done in the evironment or application setting? Also, share studio application setting proxy server details snapshot ( click on 3 right dots ... while launching studio URL)

Could you please check to connect to an external network like home wifi or mobile other than your Organization network.  Does this work?

-Durgesh

Top Tags