cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Using Epson Moverio BT-40S AR glasses witth Vuforia

DmitryTsarev
17-Peridot

Using Epson Moverio BT-40S AR glasses witth Vuforia

Does anyone have experience of using Epson AR glasses with Vuforia?

I know, that those are not officially supported as 2D eyewear in Vuforia, I'm wondering if it's possible to use them as a "generic" Android device.

https://epson.com/moverio-smart-glasses-augmented-reality-devices-headsets

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello Dimitry,

I have received more details from Product Manager.

This device is not planned to be supported.

It means what this device will not be tested with Vuforia View at PTC.

So, installing and using Vuforia View, it might work but it might doesn't work also.

It means that any issue reported in this device about Vuforia View and who is not reproducible in any other device will not be reported to R&D.

Best regards,

Samuel

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hello Dimitry,

I know that R&D is looking to add new supported hardware in Vuforia Studio and in Vuforia View.

To have a clear status about this specific model, I have created a Jira Ticket VTS-422 about this question.

When I will have the answer, I will come back to you, in this thread, to give an answer.

Best regards,

Samuel

Thank you, Samuel @sdidier 

I will be probably be able to get my hands on BT-35E in May. Will report the results back here.

Hello Dimitry,

I have received more details from Product Manager.

This device is not planned to be supported.

It means what this device will not be tested with Vuforia View at PTC.

So, installing and using Vuforia View, it might work but it might doesn't work also.

It means that any issue reported in this device about Vuforia View and who is not reproducible in any other device will not be reported to R&D.

Best regards,

Samuel

Top Tags