cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

VUFORIA NON SCARICA IL DATABASE (VUFORIA DOES NOT DOWNLOAD THE DATABASE)

CB_10362314
3-Visitor

VUFORIA NON SCARICA IL DATABASE (VUFORIA DOES NOT DOWNLOAD THE DATABASE)

Hello everyone, I have just started to immerse myself in the world of augmented reality but I have already encountered a problem. When I download the database (active, target selected and active) I always get this message:

"NO TARGET ACTIVE. There are no active destinations selected for download. Check the status of your targets and try again."

I tried to change target and redid the database several times but the problem still remains.

I've been trying for a week.

Please ask for help

Google translate
Translated by - Anurag Singh
Date - 07/13/2022

Buongiorno a tutti, ho appena iniziato ad immergermi nel mondo della realtà aumentata ma ho già riscontrato un problema. Quando scarico il database (attivo, target selezionato e attivo) mi viene sempre fuori questo messaggio:

"NESSUN OBBIETTIVO ATTIVO. Non ci sono destinazioni attive selezionate per il download. controlla lo stato dei tuoi target e riprova."

Ho provato a cambiare target e rifatto più volte il database ma resta sempre il problema.

E da una settimana che ci provo.

Per favore chiedo aiuto

3 REPLIES 3

Hello,

• What do you mean by download database ?
  • What are the steps done and in which software ?

Thanks in advance for your details.

Best regards,

Samuel

Good morning. when I try to download the target that is selected and active I get a message saying: "the database, target is not active or selected, try again later". I have tried every day for a week and this message always comes out. I do not know what to do the software I use is Utily

Hey, I think you posted in the wrong forum. If the software you are using is Unity, then you might want to visit forums for Vuforia Engine (Plugin for Unity 3D). This community is about Vuforia Studio which is opened in a web browser.

Top Tags