cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Vuforia Experience Organize Mechanism

Jamal8548
11-Garnet

Vuforia Experience Organize Mechanism

Hello Community,

In my company we have several vuforia experiences which are deployed and our customers are using them and now my question is that how do you manager/organize your expereinces?

I am in a mess actually sometimes small changing requests come and then i update the experience and deploy it again with new name because sometime we make big changes and we want to have the old experience also. 

Now if i narrow down my question. It is that i want to know that which experience is on which development server?

Dev

Test 

Prod

Should i prepare an excel sheet to record this status and always update it that which experience is on which server? Because we have a lot of expereinces and sometimes its on test server/ sometimes dev / sometimes prod... I always have to see where the experience is deployed.

I already have that experience from PTC where you can see all the experiences on the specfic server which is deployed but still question is how to manage/organize this that which experience is where deployed.

Please give some suggestions in this regard?

1 REPLY 1

Hi @Jamal8548 ,

because I remeber that saw in the past such report I checked this and found the both VTS-684 enhancement  request ticket and then  report to the Product managment  VPM-13 (Reported in 2021) . The both report are similar  requirements but for Vuforia  Editor Products - so afterthat the folder was implmented in the Editor.

So I reported your issue to R&D Team as Jira Ticket  VTS-2039. I will share here info in the post  when there are status changes or feedbacks from dev team to the Jira Ticket VTS-2039. Thanks

Top Tags