cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Vuforia Studio Download

FATIN
9-Granite

Vuforia Studio Download

Hello and good day. 

I have been stuck in this page for a week and does not get any email. Anyone know what the best solution for me to install  for the trial ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:FATIN)

@FATIN fatinsyuhada.zaimi@iiotech.com.my has been reset so you should be able to retry.

@FlorianFelder  - florian.fedler@gmx.net does not exist in either portal or trial user management. 

Note: Use chrome browser setting language to English then access the Trial main page and go through registration.

View solution in original post

39 REPLIES 39
dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@FATIN  Could you pls share the user ID been used so that we can check the same with the provisioning team to review further.

FATIN
9-Granite
(To:dupatel)

hi @dupatel, thank you for noticing my issue. 

Did you mean my email/username ? 
this is my email that have been used for the PTC account; fatinsyuhada.zaimi@iiotech.com.my

FlorianFelder
4-Participant

Spoiler
hi there @dupatel , i have the same issue except that i wait for three month for the studio testversion

this is my email that have been used for the PTC account; florian.felder@gmx.net

i'm looking forward for your help!

FATIN
9-Granite

Hi there @dupatel, do u have any updates regarding my issue? 

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@FATIN  I am still awaiting feedback internally and will update as soon have more details. Sorry, for the inconvenience caused due to delay.

FATIN
9-Granite

Alright, noted with thanks @dupatel 

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@FATIN Based on a similar issue reported earlier with some other users,  they were trying to register using the French page of the Studio Trial, which is not working for some reason. They had to switch their Chrome/browser to English to access the main page and go through registering. Based on the attachment share I believe language is English and is the chrome browser been used?

FlorianFelder
4-Participant

Hi @dupatel ,

I used this website to login (https://trial.studio.vuforia.com/login/with a Chrome browser. 
The language was german.

After the Login the only thing that can be seen is

"Congratulations! Your AR trip can start now!
We are in the process of getting Experience Service up and running. Please be patient and we will send you an email as soon as we are ready."

I'm looking forward to your reply:)

FATIN
9-Granite

@dupatel  At first I am using Opera web browser then, after I have realized that we have to use chrome .. So, I try login this site https://trial.studio.vuforia.com/home/ in chrome but it keep displaying the same things 

FATIN
9-Granite

@dupatel this is what i mean by displaying the same things (no green tick on the server site)

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@FATIN fatinsyuhada.zaimi@iiotech.com.my has been reset so you should be able to retry.

@FlorianFelder  - florian.fedler@gmx.net does not exist in either portal or trial user management. 

Note: Use chrome browser setting language to English then access the Trial main page and go through registration.

FATIN
9-Granite

thank you so much for helping @dupatel ! I will update to you as soon as I am able to download the trial vuforia studio 😄

FlorianFelder
4-Participant

@dupatel it's not suprising when you look for the wrong email account.

It is florian.felder@gmx.net, not fedler. 

Thanks in advance

@FlorianFelder  Apologies for the spelling typo and I have picked the shared ID - florian.felder@gmx.net to get reviewed internally.

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@FlorianFelder  As per feedback internally, the user ID: florian.felder@gmx.net does not exist in the system. So, to get a better understanding of the issue could you please perform below steps in sequence and share feedback.

Change browser language to English and then log in to the Trial portal using the Chrome browser.
https://trial.studio.vuforia.com/login

Use ID: florian.felder@gmx.net 

If possible please share a screenshot or video of the above steps to review further.

FlorianFelder
4-Participant

@dupatel  okay thank you for the fast reply.

I performed the suggested steps, but the result was the same.

I attached two pictures, so you hopefully can see what is wrong.  

01.PNG02.PNG

@FlorianFelder  As per feedback from our provisioning team, we noted that the username used for logging in with is different than the one been posted. Your first/last names are flipped in the two. That’s why we were unable to find florian.felder. It appears you were using felder.florian and  ID have now been reset.

You should be able to deploy a trial now using Chrome and setting Language as English.

FlorianFelder
4-Participant

@dupatel

I'm very sorry.

I didn't realize I misspelled my own e-mail.

Thanks for your help.

I'll test it right now to see if it works.

If there are any problems, I'll get back to you.

Otherwise, thank you very much for your help.

@FlorianFelder  No worries, expecting this time it should work for you 🙂

FATIN
9-Granite

Hi again @dupatel . I wonder how long does it take to get the green tick on the server ? because mine still like the previous issues. I have used chrome and English language for this second registration.

By the way, thank you for your time and great services 

FATIN_0-1593708653024.png

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@FATIN  It should get assigned soon however I m still checking internally to see if your request has been received or not. 

FATIN
9-Granite

alright thanks again @dupatel  😄 

FlorianFelder
4-Participant

Good Morning @dupatel  

Again thank you for the help.

I have the same issue an @FATIN 

How much longer will it take until the studio can be used?
I wanted to test the studio for my bachelor's thesis, but I am slowly running out of time.
I look forward to your answer.

@FlorianFelder  @FATIN  Following internally for your Trial ES service assignment and awaiting feedback. I will update as soon have more details.  Sorry for the inconvenience and really thank you for your patience & understanding. 

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

As per feedback internally, 

@FATIN  fatinsyuhada.zaimi@iiotech.com.my had a previous bad provision that has now been cleared. Please try again and share feedback.

@FlorianFelder  We are still investigating the issue going with felder.florian ID and have reached out to the team responsible to review it further. I will get back as soon have more details & update.

FATIN
9-Granite

Good day @dupatel, may I know what means by bad provision ? 
Is it because of my laptop ? 

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@FATIN  Good day and I just want to clarify, that bad provisioning here means an issue could be with Browser setting/internal registration workflow/provisioning scripts, etc. It has nothing to do with the hardware specification of the laptop been used.

FATIN
9-Granite

@dupatel ohh I see.. Alright thanks again for helping me 

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@FlorianFelder  We have reset your ID: felder.florian and would request you to start again with the Chrome browser set to the English language.  The exact cause is still not identified and re-attempting will help us with the investigation. Sorry for the inconvenience caused however there seems to be some exception in this case.

Top Tags