cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Vuforia Studio Experience service failed to Authorize

Vivektronics
2-Guest

Vuforia Studio Experience service failed to Authorize

Hi,

I am new to Thingworx and doing some experiments. I have subcribed a development portal of Thingworx foundation server hosted on trial (30 days) some where on the cloud. I am trying to connect this server with my Vuforia studio but when I enter the url of thingworks for experience service it says 'Failed to authorise experience server'.

url of thingworks - https://pp-1902092106pa.devportal.ptc.io

Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:Vivektronics)

@Vivektronics  With Studio Trials you get few pre -configured entities and cannot create, modify  or link other TWX entities. You will have to go for commercial version either PTC hosted or On premise ES setup  to achieve your use case.

-Durgesh

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@Vivektronics  For working with Studio as Trial user, you should get registered and start Studio Trial using URL https://studio.vuforia.com/login

Once your Studio Trail instance is create you can then go to Studio  Application -> Top right ... ( 3dots) configuration-> Portal Login -> Enter your PTC credentials used to create Studio Trail account . Refer attachment for details.

Upon successful registration your Experience Service URL will be configured which you should use to publish your Studio Projects. Please note you will not be able to use your development ThingWorx URL directly with Studio Trial.

-Durgesh

@dupatel Hi,
What you have said is working fine for me but I need to connect some Things from my development portal and want to have real time data of those things into vifurioa studio.Is there any solution for this?
dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@Vivektronics  With Studio Trials you get few pre -configured entities and cannot create, modify  or link other TWX entities. You will have to go for commercial version either PTC hosted or On premise ES setup  to achieve your use case.

-Durgesh

Durgesh Thanks for fast response,
Now I got your answer. Actually I am having a conference in my company in which I would like to show some real time data from Machine in to AR to our foreign delegates. Idea behind this to make them familiar that AR can also work for manufacturing industries. It would have been nice if you had this kind of feature in you trial version.Any way thanks for support.
dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@Vivektronics  We understand the need  and have been constantly updating  system /product to me more productive.

However, with the current Studio Trial  Cloud architecture & provisioning we have  these restriction on usage & configuration. 

-Durgesh

Top Tags