cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Vuforia Studio

smaslov
3-Visitor

Vuforia Studio

Hello everybody. There is an instruction developed by Vuforia Studio and downloaded for viewing through the VuforiaView application on a smartphone. The manual has an action that requires clicking (click) on the model once or twice. And depending on how many times you press - the model changes color. Now you need to transfer this data to Vuforia in any form - at least in the form of numbers: 0 - no action was taken, 1 - pressed 1 time (odd number) (first color), 2 - pressed 2 times (even number) ( second color). Maybe someone knows how to do it. Thanks for your work

1 REPLY 1
ytella
17-Peridot
(To:smaslov)

Hi @smaslov ,

I see that you would like to change the color of the model based on the click event. Please correct me if I am wrong. One of the ways to implement this is as follows:

• Drag and drop a model item on to the 3D model. For example, I have used only one model-item on the model
  • Create an application parameter such as valueChange and assign a value '1' to it as shown below:Screenshot_23.png
  • Now, copy and paste the below js code on Home.js:
    • $scope.colorChange = function()
      {
      if(($scope.app.params.valueChange == 0))
      { 
      $scope.view.wdg['modelItem-1']['color']="";
      $scope.app.params.valueChange = 1;
      }
      else if(($scope.app.params.valueChange == 1))
      {
      $scope.view.wdg['modelItem-1']['color']= 'rgba(0,0,255,0.3)';
      $scope.app.params.valueChange = 2;
      }
      else if(($scope.app.params.valueChange == 2))
      {
      $scope.view.wdg['modelItem-1']['color']= 'rgba(0,255,0,0.3)';
      }
      };
  • Call this js function colorChange(); in the click event of the 3D Model as shown below:Screenshot_24.png

The above code will change the color of the model item for each click on the model.

Top Tags