cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Vuforia View App on Smartglass Epson Moverio BT-350. Works?

FAntonio
6-Contributor

Vuforia View App on Smartglass Epson Moverio BT-350. Works?

Hello,

I am developing a project with Vuforia Studio that I wanted to be able to use on the EPSON Moverio BT-350 device. I did a lot of testing by downloading different versions of Vuforia View (Vuforia View is compatible with Android 5.1).

Vuforia View 8.3.8.195 application works on the device, but augmented reality projects don't work. The projects are not loaded correctly, resulting in infinite loading (the QR-Code linked to the project works).

I wanted to know if my device is compatible with Vuforia View and if the answer is yes, how to set it up.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
azupfer
12-Amethyst
(To:FAntonio)

Hi @FAntonio ,

Vuforia View is not currently supported on EPSON Moverio BT-350 smart glasses. For more information about supported devices, please see Vuforia View Device and Operating System Support in the Vuforia Studio Help Center.

Thanks!

Amanda

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
azupfer
12-Amethyst
(To:FAntonio)

Hi @FAntonio ,

Vuforia View is not currently supported on EPSON Moverio BT-350 smart glasses. For more information about supported devices, please see Vuforia View Device and Operating System Support in the Vuforia Studio Help Center.

Thanks!

Amanda

Top Tags