cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Vuforia View - Support for iPhone XR, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max and the latest iPad Pro

pjahn
16-Pearl

Vuforia View - Support for iPhone XR, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max and the latest iPad Pro

Vuforia View is still not supported on iPhone XR, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max and the latest iPad Pro. Those devices are not listed here: https://support.ptc.com/help/vuforia/studio/en/index.html#page/Studio_Help_Center/common/ViewSupportedReq.html

When will PTC support Vuforia View on those devices?

2 REPLIES 2
randerson-3
14-Alexandrite
(To:pjahn)

Works properly on iPad Pro 11' 2nd gen.  The list is just out of date I think.

Hello @pjahn ,

so far, I see the dev team is already testing these devices with the view app but I could not see information when they will be supported. The current statement is that actually these devices should work.

I reported internal your question to PTC R&D as internal ticket VTS-99 and also pointed to this community topic. I hope that either some developer will directly answer here or the dev team will answer directly in the developer board. In this case I will forward the feedback here.

Top Tags