cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Vuforia View does not pulling the experiences from On-Premises Experience Service

vchinnaiyan
4-Participant

Vuforia View does not pulling the experiences from On-Premises Experience Service

I created self-signed certificate and configured with the On-Premises Experience Service(ES) configuration. So am able to publish the experience to the ES from Vuforia Studio, but am not able to view the experience from Vuforia View which is installed in android device. As I installed the certificate on the Android device, am able to access the ES /ping and /Thingworx/Organizations API using mobile browser so I concluded that ES is working with self-signed certificate. When I scan the ThingMark, am getting the below error message.  Please help me to resolve this issue

"Unable to connect to an Experience Service. Check your settings or contact administrator""

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @vchinnaiyan ,

Could you please share the Vuforia View log file, device details and the OS version to track the issue. Here are the steps to get the view log file from Android device:

• Log files are located under Android folder
    • ..\Documents\Vuforia View\
  • logfile.txt is the most recent log
vchinnaiyan
4-Participant
(To:ytella)

Hi Thank you for you support. Am am using Samsung Note 9

Android Version : 9

Hi @vchinnaiyan,

I apologize for the delay! I see the below errors in the log file:

Caused by: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: java.security.cert.CertPathValidatorException: Trust anchor for certification path not found

Could you please review if the certificates are trusted on the device:

• Ensure the certificate is a validated Profile in Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management > Certificate
    • ​The certificate should show as green and verified

In case it's not verified, it will not work and is probably not created correctly (e.g. missing the CA Basic Constraint)

Top Tags