cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Vuforia View should not launch with all the examples shown

jmikesell
15-Moonstone

Vuforia View should not launch with all the examples shown

I would like to propose that PTC changes Vuforia View so that the first time you start it you are not shown the library of built in examples. I would much rather have my customers see something neutral like a few splash pages showing how to get to the scanner and scan a ThingMark.

I'm using View for public consumer applications and when they load the app for the first time (they get to the app download thru QR codes we put on our product) I would prefer that the first thing they see is not a coffee maker, APC, medium range missile and one of our competitors bicycles.

I'm not saying the examples can't be in there I would just like to see something else as the default entry screen. The current behavior makes sense if View is targeting developers and just trying to sell Studio to corporations. But if it's the consumer end of the Studio Platform--which is what i think it's supposed to be--it needs too look more like a platform when you first launch it.

1 REPLY 1
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:jmikesell)

@jmikesell Thank you Jeremy for your feedback and i will reach out to Product team to get their feedback for enhancement.

We will get back to you as soon as have more details on this request. We truly appreciate your commitment and valuable feedback for product improvements.

-Durgesh

Top Tags