cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Vuforia studio authentication issue - Unable to login

mcmn
2-Guest

Vuforia studio authentication issue - Unable to login

Hello, 

Just recently started my tripe for Vuforia Studio and I am trying to log in to my Dev portal with in the web interface but it keeps telling me "Username or password is incorrect. Check your credentials and try again."

I have tried my username and my email in the username field but no luck. 

This is the log generated at the time of log in:

[2019-06-06T14:35:26.849Z] error: [twx-studio:auto_configure] 401 GET https://trial.studio.vuforia.com/api/v1/service_details Unable to retrieve service details. Response not 200 OK. "Not authorized"
[2019-06-06T14:35:26.850Z] error: [twx-studio:index] unhandledRejection Unable to retrieve service details. Response not 200 OK.
GET /api/autoConfigure 401 241.668 ms - 38

7 REPLIES 7
tmccombie
21-Topaz I
(To:mcmn)

You should be using the credentials used to sign up for the trial at https://trial.studio.vuforia.com/. Are you able to log into that site without issue? 

Yes, I can log in to the other website with no issues. I just cant access the portal through Vuforia Studio

A_Macierzynski
14-Alexandrite
(To:mcmn)

I have the same issue. Every newly created Trial account is not able to login via Portal Login. We have newest version of Studio. We are able to login to trial.studio portal without any issue.

Any ideas? This is quite urgent.

I have the same issue.  Does anyone have a suggestion?

HI @MichaelJEdwards 

I found dummy solution. I unninstalled Vuforia Studio completly. Then I removed VuforiaStudio folder from the C:\Users\<username>\Documents\ directory. After that I reinstalled Vuforia Studio and it worked out on the fresh instance. Maybe you can try the same.

Already done projects can be exported and imported later.

Best!

Adam

Thank you

Be sure to backup VuforiaStudio folder first!

Top Tags