cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Vuforia view craches when using model target on 20mb pvz.file

jandersen
6-Contributor

Vuforia view craches when using model target on 20mb pvz.file

As the title says vuforia view craches 2 second after I press the link to view the experience. This does not happen when I use a .pvz file that only is 3,5mb. Also the same 20mb pvz file works fine when using a spatial target or ThingMark.

The experience does not contain anything besides the model target.

Is there a max size to the pvz files used when using model target or is it a bug?

2 REPLIES 2
jmikesell
15-Moonstone
(To:jandersen)

I have done it with 60-70MB models without problem. If you think it is model size related try using the CAD Optimizer when you import your model and use one of the optimized (reduced size) models in your experience. The HIGH fidelity models in my experience are 10% of the size and 99% fidelity vs a Creo export.

jandersen
6-Contributor
(To:jmikesell)

Okay its good to know its possible. I tried using the low res model but it did not change anything.

I then tried another similar size pvz file and for some reason that worked. I guess something is wrong with the first pvz file. Now the problem is figuring out what.

Announcements
Top Tags