cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Where can I get my Experience Server Url and thingmarks?

zguanhua
1-Newbie

Where can I get my Experience Server Url and thingmarks?

Hi,

I have already approved with my Welcome to the ThingWorx® Studio Trial, But where can I get my  Experience Server Url and the      3 thingmarks,I did not see it .

if anyone know about it this ,please help me ,thanks a lot ! ! ! !

those attachments is all my e-mails form the official,but i didn see my URL and thingmarks.

5 REPLIES 5
ankigupta
5-Regular Member
(To:zguanhua)

Hi Zhao Guanhua​,

Open ThingWorx Studio Home page and on Top Right; you will see three Dots (...).

Click on ... -> Portal login.

Enter your Studio Credentials and click on Configure.

It will configure your Experience Service URL and will also download the ThingMarks which you can use in your Project.

To confirm; go to ... -> Settings. Default ThingWorx Experience Service URL should show the Experience Server URL.

Thank you very much,it's working~

ankigupta
5-Regular Member

Glad it helped.

Another problem please

First,I know about ThingWorx Studio 8 achieved AR recognition technology that based on physical appearance,right?

It means that we don't need to use Thingmarks to activate AR experience.

So how to creat AR experience by scaning the physical appearance of the product through the camera, and then fit into the AR environment.

In a word ,when we want to check out our AR experience,how can we activate our AR experience through scaning the physical appearance of the  product instead of scaning the  Thingmark.How does this happen with ThingWorx Studio 8 ?

Please favour me with your instractions,be so kind as to give me a reply,please.

ankigupta
5-Regular Member
Top Tags