cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are working to address an issue with subscription email notifications. In the meantime, be sure to check your favorite boards for new topics.

Where is my color of the object target

vincentdesign
8-Gravel

Where is my color of the object target

Hello,
Simple question: I don't see where I write the color of object target, the color of the model CAD don't catch inside 3D Model ? where is the function ?Screenshot_2.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @vincentdesign ,

I am not 100% sure, but I think here is the problem with the contract to the environment , some diffuse color will be not clearly determined by system as edges - when there are some tangent  silhouette of surfaces where is actually no real edge behind but it is depending on the view position and the distance.

I think you can check this information. It is about engine and implements more features as Studio but some basic are still the same  it is relevant also for Studio model targets

Please, check forllowing information:

https://library.vuforia.com/content/vuforia-library/en/features/objects/model-targets.html

https://library.vuforia.com/content/vuforia-library/en/articles/Solution/model-target-generator-user-guide.html

No I don't solve my problem, Is there a special soft Target Generator... ok, but I want to use my model 3D.

so far I know, in Studio we can use only the model Target widget. In the documents what I referred to - we should consider only the hints how to make it more readable - e.g. using colors.  May be , you can use a second model Widget (copy of the model) without diffuse coloring (e.g. the whole model is white ) to create the model Target.  You can later (after you created the model target) hide this model widget

I don't want to use another software to made my target model. I modeling and I import my cad geometry inside Vuforia studio. There is a commentary (alert message) who's specified to add a color to the target model. Actually My target model recognize too easily my model and there is too matching with any similar design. Basically How I made a simple target model more efficient. With the color. I don't want to use other thingmark, it's impossible in my case study.

Top Tags