cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

can Hololens experiences also be viewed on mobile? if not, Is there a way to simply copy the project for mobile?

cazares
6-Contributor

can Hololens experiences also be viewed on mobile? if not, Is there a way to simply copy the project for mobile?

I wouldn´t like to have to develop an experience twice, therefore I would like to know if this is possible.

I would really appreciate information on this topic

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Currently you wold have to create 2 different experiences, one for Hololens and one for Mobile.  This is due to hololens not having a 2D interface with Thingworx View, and conversely the tablet/phone does not support the audio and gesture commands used by hololens.

You can leverage the same resources in both!   So the images, models, animations...  can be easily re-purposed, along with your CSS and some of your JS in occasion.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Currently you wold have to create 2 different experiences, one for Hololens and one for Mobile.  This is due to hololens not having a 2D interface with Thingworx View, and conversely the tablet/phone does not support the audio and gesture commands used by hololens.

You can leverage the same resources in both!   So the images, models, animations...  can be easily re-purposed, along with your CSS and some of your JS in occasion.

Top Tags