cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

change the color gauge 3D twx studio

emmanuel001
11-Garnet

change the color gauge 3D twx studio

hello, i have a question, is possible change the color of the gauge 3D with respect to value, for example if the value is 30 the color is green but if the value is 90 the color is red, is that possible? 

with the gauge 2d is possible using value min and max but in gauge 3D is possible?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

For more information on creating state definitions in ThingWorx, see the ThingWorx help center section: http://support.ptc.com/help/thingworx_hc/thingworx_8_hc/index.html#page/ThingWorx/Help/Composer/Visualization/StyleandStateDefinitions.html

Once you have the state definition defined, you can select it within Studio. I created a state definition called 'TaraTest': StateDef.png

I chose the dependent field of the state definition to be the text field:

Definition.png

Now when I preview, the gauge shows green for a value of 10 based on my state definition:

Gauge.png

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

You can use state based formatting for the 3d gauge. Check the "allow state based formatting" box within the gauge properties. You can then select the state definition you created within the connected ThingWorx instance. 

do you have a example? thanks for the answer

For more information on creating state definitions in ThingWorx, see the ThingWorx help center section: http://support.ptc.com/help/thingworx_hc/thingworx_8_hc/index.html#page/ThingWorx/Help/Composer/Visualization/StyleandStateDefinitions.html

Once you have the state definition defined, you can select it within Studio. I created a state definition called 'TaraTest': StateDef.png

I chose the dependent field of the state definition to be the text field:

Definition.png

Now when I preview, the gauge shows green for a value of 10 based on my state definition:

Gauge.png

very thanks for the answer is a amazing Muchas gracias me ayudaste bastante saludos  Resultado de imagen para thanks

shuaib
6-Contributor
(To:tmccombie)

Hi,

I followed the same prcedure for 3d gauge but it is not working for different values and not dispalying the different color for different values. i set the permission for that created state in thigworx also . Could you please help me in it. .

Top Tags