cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

experience service url

mkumar-10-11-125
3-Visitor

experience service url

In my Thingworx studio ..it is asking for EXPERIENCE SERVICE URL..but i didn't received any URL

16 REPLIES 16

Mukesh kumar​: ThingWorx Studio is auto-configured with the experience service URL the first time you launch Studio.

Click the ... on right side top corner beside + icon on Studio Home page and select option Portal Login. Enter your credential and should get configuration complete notification.

ThingWorx Studio can connect to your Developer Portal account in order to automatically:

• Identify your Experience Service
  • Retrieve your ThingMarks
  • Prepare your sample projects

Once done you can retrieve or see your experience service URL by clicking ... and selecting Settings.

-Durgesh

I tried to validate my experience service URL..but it is showing error..please help me to find the appropriate URL to fix this issue.

ankigupta
5-Regular Member
(To:mkumar-10-11-125)

Hi Mukesh kumar​,

Could you please share the error received? and also share the ThingWorx Studio logs.

Also, did you receive the Welcome email containing the Experience Server url?

When was the Registration for Trail version done; maybe your request is still in process.

URL.PNGINFO.PNGlog.png

Mukesh kumar​ Our records says that your Experience Service is active and even being used. Are you still facing the issue? I would echo on Durgesh's answer in regard to ES url, thingmarks etc., Can you please try restarting the studio application and configuring the portal login?

Yes am still facing the same issue...i already reconfigured and checked the studio,but the URL is cant validated..

How can i check my URL is correct or not ?

Is there any way to get the EXPERIENCE SERVICE URL mail again ?

ankigupta
5-Regular Member
(To:mkumar-10-11-125)

Could you please try to access following links from your machine where ThingWorx Studio is installed

1. https://akxk4btm.pp.vuforia.io/ExperienceService/ui
  2. https://akxk4btm.pp.vuforia.io:8443/Thingworx

Also, please confirm if you are using any proxy for connecting to the ThingWorx Experience Service?

I am having the same problem. I am sure the issue relates to the fact that my pc is located behind a firewall and proxy. Is there any way to directly access a dashboard to obtain the experience URL to try and do this manually?

I also get the error

When I check my logs I see this

In the settings dialog where I can add the proxy is doesn't give me an opportunity to input the port number.

Is there any other place I can configure the proxy details?

mramkumar
3-Visitor
(To:ping)

Hi Peter,

I get the same error as you faced.

Do you have any solution for the problem?

dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:mramkumar)

matheswaran ramkumar​: Could you please share the Studio application log and confirm if firewall is not blocking your port/ES Url ? Are you able to validate the ES URL inside any project ?

Please try mobile/home network as there has been issue in past where organization firewall blocks ES URL.

-Durgesh

Below are the messages in the Log:

[01/31/2018 12:14:21] error: [twx-studio:auto_configure] 500 'Unable to retrieve service details.' Error: connect ETIMEDOUT 54.81.51.78:443

[01/31/2018 12:14:21]     at Object._errnoException (util.js:1021:11)

[01/31/2018 12:14:21]     at _exceptionWithHostPort (util.js:1043:20)

[01/31/2018 12:14:21]     at TCPConnectWrap.afterConnect [as oncomplete] (net.js:1175:14)

[01/31/2018 12:14:21]  [0mGET /api/autoConfigure  [31m500  [0m21561.769 ms - 58 [0m

[01/31/2018 12:14:21] error: [twx-studio:index] unhandledRejection Unable to retrieve service details.

I will try connecting to Developer Portal from Home tonight and update.

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

matheswaran ramkumar​: It seems to be network issue so yes please try other network and share feedback.

-Durgesh

Durgesh Patel​ Thanks.! It was network issue only. I was able to publish from my home network.

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

matheswaran ramkumar​: Thank you for confirming and good to know you are all set to get started with Studio.

-Durgesh

Hello,

I am having the same issue. Did someone find out how to fix the problem with the company network ?

Thanks

Klaus

I too require a fix for this...

Top Tags