cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

how to reorder the views in vuforia studio

rohankulkarni
4-Participant

how to reorder the views in vuforia studio

how to reorder the views in vuforia studio????

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:TomasCharvat)

@rohankulkarni  From inside Studio it is not possible, however, there are other ways to do.

However, there are other ways to do it which is not recommended as it might corrupt your Studio project and not supportable. 

Inside the project folder in disk ( C:\Users\<username>\Documents\VuforiaStudio\Projects\<ProjectName>) -> appConfig.json you can carefully modify sequence of the view list inside targets->phone->components. Strongly, suggest taking a backup of your project before trying out the advised workaround.

-Durgesh

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

@rohankulkarni  Inside Studio, upon creation of a new project you by default get a Home view and adding further views, comes below in hierarchy list in UI.  As such you can navigate and go to other view using JS code & function inside a project. Refer to existing post for more detail - https://community.ptc.com/t5/Studio/ThingWorx-Studio-How-to-navigate-to-a-specific-view-via-js/td-p/523177

-Durgesh

rohankulkarni
4-Participant
(To:dupatel)

actually, i have 3 view in my experience as follows:

1 Maintenance

2 Repair 

3 HOme

now i want to reorder above 3 views as follows:

1 Home

2 Maintenance

3 Repair

how to to do that?

Hello  rohankulkarni

If you need just sort your Views in WidgetTree:

Screen_632.png

I think it is not possible.

But for the experiences is it irelevant because you can build the navigating via Drag&Drop or JS.

An disorder of the Views is just cosmetic inaccuracy for the developers of AR Aplications.

Regards

Tomas

dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:TomasCharvat)

@rohankulkarni  From inside Studio it is not possible, however, there are other ways to do.

However, there are other ways to do it which is not recommended as it might corrupt your Studio project and not supportable. 

Inside the project folder in disk ( C:\Users\<username>\Documents\VuforiaStudio\Projects\<ProjectName>) -> appConfig.json you can carefully modify sequence of the view list inside targets->phone->components. Strongly, suggest taking a backup of your project before trying out the advised workaround.

-Durgesh

rohankulkarni
4-Participant
(To:dupatel)

thanks

Top Tags