cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

how to update vuforia studio when you buy a license?

emmanuel001
11-Garnet

how to update vuforia studio when you buy a license?

Hi good day i need you help, what is the correct procedure to be able to update a vuforia studio license, renew a license and I want to update it, is there a manual? thanks for you help 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:emmanuel001)

@emmanuel001 We do not have a separate license key/file for Vuforia Studio so basically you would have to refer your copy of PTC contract /Sales note received during purchase of the product. There is no section in PTC e support portal to view license details related to Vuforia.

Other option could be to use ThingWorx licensing service under System-> Subsystem->Licensing Subsystem -> Services ->GetCurrentLicenseInfo

Note: In case of Vuforia Experience Service, there is a bundled ThingWorx on which you can run the licensing service.

Additionally, you can reach out to PTC Account/Sales representative assigned or assisted you during purchase of the product for renewal/expiry details.

-Durgesh

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@emmanuel001 I believe you are looking for details on updating existing license/package and not upgrading environment to latest version.

So, it depends on the type of commercial engagement done. Just wanted to know if you already having a Studio commercial license and best would be to connect with your Account representative.

For PTC cloud hosted environment the renewal, upgrades are taken care by PTC cloud team. On-premise instances, ownership is with the customer & they can reach out to their Account representative.

In case you are  have some specific sales related queries then let me know so that we can help connect you with the right Sales group.

-Durgesh

hi Durgesh  
How can I know the validity of my vuforia studio license?
Is there a section where I can validate the date on which my license is valid?

I have a customer in Mexico who bought vuforia studio and we want to know if within ptc e-support there is a section where you indicate the date on which the license is valid

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@emmanuel001 We do not have a separate license key/file for Vuforia Studio so basically you would have to refer your copy of PTC contract /Sales note received during purchase of the product. There is no section in PTC e support portal to view license details related to Vuforia.

Other option could be to use ThingWorx licensing service under System-> Subsystem->Licensing Subsystem -> Services ->GetCurrentLicenseInfo

Note: In case of Vuforia Experience Service, there is a bundled ThingWorx on which you can run the licensing service.

Additionally, you can reach out to PTC Account/Sales representative assigned or assisted you during purchase of the product for renewal/expiry details.

-Durgesh

Top Tags