cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

i cant able to i install the TW STUDIO,when am running the setup.exe file it is downloading and showing the error message..herewith i have attached the error.please help me to fix the error

Boopathy
8-Gravel

i cant able to i install the TW STUDIO,when am running the setup.exe file it is downloading and showing the error message..herewith i have attached the error.please help me to fix the error

ERR.PNG

1 REPLY 1
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:Boopathy)

Boopathy Raaj​: From the logs it seems there is user permission issue on location  C:\Users\cadoptguest\AppData\Roaming.

Could you please check if user running the installer has write permission and also try running installer with "Run as Administrator" option.

ERROR SUMMARY

Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.

* Activation of C:\Users\cadoptguest\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PTC Inc\ThingWorx Studio.appref-ms| resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:

+ Exception occurred during store operation.

+ Access is denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005 (E_ACCESSDENIED))

-Durgesh

Top Tags