cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

i have published my experience,my 3d model is visible in preview window..but when viewing in mobile it is not visible..only 2d dats are visible..what to do for this

bg-2
1-Newbie

i have published my experience,my 3d model is visible in preview window..but when viewing in mobile it is not visible..only 2d dats are visible..what to do for this

I cant able to see my 3D model in My phone and also i checked in other two phones..but 2D datas are all viewable..please solve ASAP

1 REPLY 1
katte
1-Newbie
(To:bg-2)

balajikarthikeyan G​ Can you please provide details about the 3D model? We have experienced the same issue when using a model built in Creo Illustrate 4.0 and imported in TWX Studio. If that is the case, I would recommend to use Creo Illustrate 3.0 for better view.

Also for the benefit of doubt, can you please check viewing other 3D models? May be a problem with that specific 3D model!! How about viewing the Studio Sample projects (like quadcopter etc.,) ?

Top Tags