cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

iPhone: 2d - gap on the right edge of screen

ebeman
11-Garnet

iPhone: 2d - gap on the right edge of screen

when i open an experience on iphone 11pro there is a gap of about 1cm on the right edge of the screen when i switch from portrait to landscape mode...

how to avoid that ...in css -> position: fixed, right: 0px ...does not work

... or is it the iphone ?? and not due to vuforia studio css

6 REPLIES 6

Hello,

The CSS seems to work for me on my devices so i don't think its an Studio issue. 

Are you able to reproduce the same on any other device ?

Hi, thank you for your reply - no it's just on the iPhone 11 pro.

@ebeman Can you check if the same thing happens with you in the preview mode too ?

By selecting the Custom option as shown below and entering the iPhone 11 pro dimensions, 

MK_10166888_0-1652803118730.png

If you could share the project i can look deeper into it  

hi, it does not happen in preview mode ... just on the iPhone

and it's nothing about the experience -> you can test it by creating a new experience adding a button to the right panel and voila 🙂 in landscapemode there is the gap but i attached an experience in which the issue occurs on my iphone 11pro

Can you please try to publish the below project and update me with your observation ?

Thanks 

Hi, same result as you can see in the attached image.

I also already had the idea that the right-panel could cause it but unfortunately it has nothing to do with it -> it just occurs when opening the experience with iphone 11 pro, opening it with ipad -> no gap

Top Tags