cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

not able to publish project as an experience service url

NP_10149671
7-Bedrock

not able to publish project as an experience service url

Hi,

I created spatial tracking experience project. In that I can't publish the project as an experience service. I followed all the steps as per PTC guide. whenever I clicked on publish project it get stuck and not working. so please suggest me what should I do? here I attach file please check this. 

@pshashipreetham 

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @NP_10149671 ,

did you check your URL of the experience service if it is correct e.g.

2022-06-17_09-55-46.jpg

1.)So to check in the info tab if there is the correct URL of the experience service

2.) are you able to validate it clicking the validate button

3.) if the validations fails what is the error the in the Studio.log?

2022-06-17_10-14-00.jpg

Hello @RolandRaytchev ,

When I am clicking on validate button, I am not able to validate it. Spinner is continuously looping.

I checked in view logs, I got this error. 

error: [twx-studio:versionCheck] Could not find latest version: unable to get local issuer certificate Error: unable to get local issuer certificate 

How can I solve this error? Please suggest me.

Thank you

What kind of server is it?   PTC cloud server or on premises /in house installation.

When you   try to validate - what is the behavior - will it open a "sign in" dialog box (picture previous post) . Then in the dialog box you need to log in with a valid user here. Could you check, please,  if the used user is available in the Thingworx instance  and if it is a member of the Developer or Admin group according to :

How to grant users publish permissions within Vuforia Studio

and 

https://community.ptc.com/t5/Vuforia-Studio/Member-of-Developer-Group-Unable-to-Publish-to-ES/td-p/627366?source=ArticleViewerRelated

Top Tags