cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

reporting on Studio 9.8

AndreaT
12-Amethyst

reporting on Studio 9.8

Hi everyone,

since there's no "What's new on Vuforia Studio 9.8" out yet, I 'd like to point out two cases:

1- has the Thingmarks section been removed from studio? Isn't it possible to see our active thingmarks directly in Studio anymore?

AndreaT_0-1670593083250.png

2- In preview mode (only preview, because tested on hololens2 works normally) when the experience starts and there are hidden 3D-Panels with buttons inside, the pictures of the buttons in the panel will load at the center of the 3D space when you enable the panel itself.

I've read there was a bug related to the position of the buttons in a panel, so I checked whether it's fixed for pictures of the buttons but it's not.

4 REPLIES 4
VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:AndreaT)

AndreaT
12-Amethyst
(To:VladimirN)

Thank you @VladimirN , you're tight I totally missed that part.

About the MyThingmarks, though, is there a shareable reason about why it's been removed? It was very useful to decide which Thingmark assign.

Going back to the buttons, the positioning of the buttons has been fixed, but I'm referring to the pictures inside the buttons. Watch the example, when I enable the panel, all the pictures will be at the center of the experience and will go back to their respective buttons only if there's a change in the state of the button i.e. checks and the pin

azupfer
12-Amethyst
(To:AndreaT)

@VladimirN and @AndreaT -- The My ThingMarks section was removed because it was specific to the Free Trial which was deprecated. For more information, please see the Bug Fixes for 9.8.0: https://support.ptc.com/help/vuforia/studio/en/#page/Studio_Help_Center%2FWhatsNew_BugFixes_980.html%23 

Regards,

Amanda

AndreaT
12-Amethyst
(To:azupfer)

Thanks @azupfer , what about the pictures of the buttons?
Have anyone experienced the same issue?

As I said, it happens only in preview mode, because on Hololens everything's fine.

Thanks

Bye

Top Tags