cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Browser Certification Error

PARTHIBAN_K
15-Moonstone

Browser Certification Error

After the Lithium transformation, Every day at first time opening ptccommunity, I am getting the Certification failure error from the Browser. I was tried with Firefox and Chrome. The web page blocked by both browser and then I have to manually get the certificate from the site then reopening the page. Please fix the issue.

Parthiban Kannan

href="https://www.linkedin.com/in/parthiban-kannan/" target="_blank"
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

As an alternative you could fix it by changing the old bookmark/link (-> ptcusercommunity.com) you re obviously using to the domain usedn now by the forum -> community.ptc.com

The old domain is not included in the new certificate (it should, though) and thats the reason you get the warning.

But if you create an exception and allow the old domain, you should not get the warning a second time!?

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

As an alternative you could fix it by changing the old bookmark/link (-> ptcusercommunity.com) you re obviously using to the domain usedn now by the forum -> community.ptc.com

The old domain is not included in the new certificate (it should, though) and thats the reason you get the warning.

But if you create an exception and allow the old domain, you should not get the warning a second time!?

Top Tags