cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Creo wont open on the network that contains the license

yarno
4-Participant

Creo wont open on the network that contains the license

Hi

First of all, sorry about the bad English.

I'm a student in Belgium and I need Creo. This is the second year I've had trouble with it. If I'm at home and open Creo it will work fine if I put on a VPN to the network of the school so Creo finds a license. Now, the problem is that if I'm in school and I connect directly to the open network which contains the license, Creo won't boot. My teacher mentioned there are also several other students with this problem. I already contacted the firm who releases Creo in Belgium (CadCorner) and they don't seem to find the problem either. If I doubleclick the icon of Creo, there isn't even a proces running in the task manager. I guess there's some proces that stops it from opening if i'm not connected at home.

This problem only happens in school, not at home.

Does anybody know how to fix this?

3 REPLIES 3
VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:yarno)

@Jaime_Lee Please move this discussion in "Academic Program Questions" forum, here: https://community.ptc.com/t5/PTC-Academic-Program-Questions/bd-p/PTCAcademicProgram

yarno
4-Participant
(To:VladimirN)

I did but how do i delete this post here?

VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:yarno)

No how, only a moderator can do it. And please submit your request in "Academic Support Request" form: Academic Case Logger

Top Tags