cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

How to add tags?

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite

How to add tags?

I can't seem to add tags to my own post, here:

https://community.ptc.com/t5/PTC-Mathcad-Questions/Time-to-pay-the-piper-every-year/m-p/477044#M172322

I can't add them either at the time I posted, or afterwards. What am I missing?

7 REPLIES 7
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:RichardJ)

I was able to add a tag to this post. I didn't try adding to your mathcad post.

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:StephenW)

When I look at my Mathcad post, the tags I wanted to add are now there, even though is gave me an error when I tried to add them. Strange. I guess don't worry about this for now. Either it never happens again, or I'll figure it out Smiley LOL

I just added "test tag" to the post you were referencing.

Unfortunately I find no way to delete that tag - sorry for that.

It feels a bit strange to me that I can add a tag to someone elses post.

But things are different now. I noticed that I can edit a post of mine even though already somebody has replied to it and the posts date stamp doesn't change.

I don't think that that's a positive feature.

BTW, when I change something in my settings under "preferences" - "Linear Layout" and press "Save", I get an error message but it looks like the settings were accepted nonetheless.

dhermosillo
14-Alexandrite

All of my "Add tag" links are grayed out regardless of whether I created the original post, or whether it's someone elses.

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:dhermosillo)

"Add tags" is always gray. That doesn't mean its disabled, it's just part of the color scheme. You can still click on it.

dhermosillo
14-Alexandrite

@RichardJ ah, you're right.  Wow, that's really unintuitive.

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:dhermosillo)

Probably not the best choice of color for that Smiley LOL. They should have used the yucky green instead Smiley LOL

Top Tags