cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

How to edit/update blog

DavorGranic
14-Alexandrite

How to edit/update blog

Is it possible to edit/update blog?

I have a "document" from old site turned into a blog on the new one and I can't edit it.

I need to update some files in it that were attached.  But I don't see any button option for edit.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I just gave it a try. Searching for the only document/blog I ever created here (Vector-Field-Plots) just took me 10 minutues 😞  In Jive we saw our own documents in a convenient list from within our profile.

Unfortunately I can only confirm that there is no option for the owner/creator of a blog to edit it, change or  add attachments, etc.

Guess that @Tmetcalf will have to turn this feature on for us.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

I haven't tried myself but when you click on the three vertical dots in the upper right over the date, is there an option to edit the blog (former: document)?

I am writing this as it took me quite a long time to realize that the options are hidden under those dots.

I just gave it a try. Searching for the only document/blog I ever created here (Vector-Field-Plots) just took me 10 minutues 😞  In Jive we saw our own documents in a convenient list from within our profile.

Unfortunately I can only confirm that there is no option for the owner/creator of a blog to edit it, change or  add attachments, etc.

Guess that @Tmetcalf will have to turn this feature on for us.

DavorGranic
14-Alexandrite
(To:Werner_E)

Yea, I found dots but no option.

Jaime_Lee
Community Manager
(To:DavorGranic)

@DavorGranic  Hi, please use "Notify Moderator" if you need to Edit a Post that was made over 24 hours ago.  A moderator must make the edit for you.

Top Tags