cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No more community champions?

SOLVED
Level 15

No more community champions?

I notice this morning that there are no longer community champions. Has this been done away?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: No more community champions?

No, there was some issue with how the designation was configured in Lithium and it had to be temporarily removed so that it can be re-configured properly.  @Jaime_Lee is working on it.

--
Doug Schaefer | Engineering Manager
Crow Works
6 REPLIES 6

No, there was some issue with how the designation was configured in Lithium and it had to be temporarily removed so that it can be re-configured properly.  @Jaime_Lee is working on it.

--
Crow Works

Here is a link:

https://community.ptc.com/t5/PTC-Community-Champions/Community-Champion-Badge/gpm-p/487273

Curious why I did't get an email about this before hand.

@Dale_Rosema wrote:

Here is a link:

https://community.ptc.com/t5/PTC-Community-Champions/Community-Champion-Badge/gpm-p/487273

Curious why I did't get an email about this before hand.

I didn't get one before hand either, I just saw the notification from her post in the Champions area.

(BTW - Those who are not a part of the Community Champions program won't be able to access that link.)

--
Crow Works

I just double checked.  I did receive an email.  Are you subscribed to the champions group?

Highlighted

I did get an email notification, I assumed that he was talking about an email direct to the champions.

--
Crow Works

I was not subscribed to the champion's group, but I am now. I thought champions would have been automatically sent email since it was the champion's group.