cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Subscriptions and preferences will make a mess of your subscriptions

StephenW
23-Emerald II

Subscriptions and preferences will make a mess of your subscriptions

Just an FYI, if you go to my subscriptions and then notification settings, there are a few settings you may want to change, or at least review.

In my case, I have subscribed to several boards and idea areas and a few groups. I noticed later that when I would look at my subscriptions there was a mess of topics I was subscribed to also.

I looked in my notifications settings and decided to change a few of the default settings.

Since I already have subscribed to the areas I want to get notifications to (all posts), I don't need to also subscribe to individual topics I participate in, so I turned that setting off.

There were some other notifications that I didn't care to see immediately, so I set them to "daily digest" or never just so I wouldn't get notifications on stuff that wouldn't possibly need attention.

In any case, if you used email notifications or you use your notification feed to review your notifications, you may want to review your notification settings.

subscribe-settings.jpg

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags