cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Your Status - Log in and set your status

jgaydusek
3-Visitor

Your Status - Log in and set your status

Your Status

You haven't set a status update. Log in and set your status.

New user - I am receiving the following email on a weekly basis from the PTC user community. Not sure what is needed. The link sent in the e-mail will not open and displays the following message. Any thoughts?

There is a problem with this website’s security certificate.

The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different website's address.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I have opened a case with Jive to stop the email digest.

Best,

Toby

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

You may have noticed that this forum has undergone a massive change, switching from one forum software (Jive) to another (Lithium). Unfortunately a lot of things still do not work as they are intended and we all hope that things clear up soon.

The mails you get are from the old system (Jive) where you don't have any access anymore (also other user have reported about unwanted mails from the old system).

The security alert you get is because PTC forgot to include subdomain www.ptcusercommunity.com in their new certificate.

you could try to delete the "www." from the address but then you will be redirected to the new domain community.ptc.com and I guess you see a "Page not found" error.

Hope that @Tmetcalf can help in those cases and turn off emails from old Jive.

I have opened a case with Jive to stop the email digest.

Best,

Toby

Top Tags