cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

timeline for changes available?

Werner_E
24-Ruby V

timeline for changes available?

Now it seems to have calmed down and it got quiter,  two and a half weeks after the migration, and it looks as everybody is waiting for changes 😉

Is there any timeline/time horizon which @Tmetcalf can give us as to when we can expect improvements according to

• change theme to a much more tidy one which wastes less space and give the message body more room
  • enable intendted view and make it easy switching from linear view to intented view in threads and blogs
  • more convenient overview pages (get rid of "New solutions" part), etc.
  • enable browser spellchecker in Richt Text mode, too
  • missing attachments (videos)
  • missing groups, resp. creating and customizing our own groups (really miss my start page)
  • upload problems (embed pics from clipboard & attach PTC product files w/o havin to zip first)

?

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Werner_E

Please see this announcement.

We are working hard to triage and solve issues as well as report back.

Best,

Toby

@Tmetcalf wrote:

Hi @Werner_E

Please see this announcement.

We are working hard to triage and solve issues as well as report back.

Best,

Toby

Hi @Tmetcalf

Thanks for the information.

I have already looked at the list and must say that I am concerned as to the triage made.

I'll see how things develop.

Won't turn in the various problems I already pointed to in threads an mails.

Primarily beause I am not willing doing it over and over again and also because I don't want e-mails from a forum. As I understand that bug report form requires me to input my mail address and so I guess communication will use this instead of the message system w have her in the form - a pity.

Hope things will change and the forum will get better usable soon.

Top Tags