cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

BoardNumber can't be updated with other attributes together

WhiteChen
5-Regular Member

BoardNumber can't be updated with other attributes together

I use below code to modify WTDocument attirbute by batch, a wired problem, I have many customized attributes like: "BoardNumber,SchematicNumber,DrawingNumber,FilmRev,description,CreatedDate,ECONumber,LeadStatus,CADTool,CADToolVersion,LastUser"

I can update "BoardNumber" independently, but I can't update it with other attributes together, get the error

"

ERROR : wt.pom.connection Administrator - POMHandler.freeConnection: connection active.
 java.lang.Throwable
     at wt.pom.POMHandler.freeConnection(POMHandler.java:287)
     at wt.method.MethodContext.freeConnection(MethodContext.java:1974)
     at wt.method.MethodContext.unregister(MethodContext.java:889)

",

other attributes any be updated together. In "Type and Attribute Management", "BoardNumber" is required , but  like "LeadStatus" is also required, who could help me?  Thanks in advance.

for(String key:map.keySet()){
System.out.println(key+" : "+map.get(key));
obj.load(key);
obj.set(key,map.get(key));
doc = (wt.doc.WTDocument) obj.apply();
wt.fc.PersistenceHelper.manager.modify(doc);
}

2 REPLIES 2

What if you move the  apply and modify right below the loop. 

doc = (wt.doc.WTDocument) obj.apply();
wt.fc.PersistenceHelper.manager.modify(doc);

WhiteChen
5-Regular Member
(To:BineshKumar1)

When I move apply and modify out of the loop, I just can modify the latest attribute in my TreeMap, the other modification can't work out. Other attributes except "BoardNumber" can be any combined for modification, very strange. 

Top Tags