cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Does "revving" a table format just lock the format or also the data? (Windchill Risk & Reliability)

JB_7802564
4-Participant

Does "revving" a table format just lock the format or also the data? (Windchill Risk & Reliability)

I want to create a new FMEA Worksheet table format for new/future system files, but retain the old version for ongoing projects. The documentation I've found isn't clear if creating a new table format revision will lock the DATA in the "old" tables, or just lock the FORMAT of the old tables. Ongoing projects will need to be editable for a few years yet. I don't want to have a bunch of different date stamped table formats defined for different system files as we evolve our configuration. Any ideas?

1 REPLY 1

Hi JB_7802564,

Welcome to the PTC Community!

Thank you for your question.  

I’d like to recommend to bring more details and context to your initial inquiry. 

It also helps to have screenshot(s) to better understand what you are trying to do in your process. 

This will increase your chances to receive meaningful help from other Community members.  

Regards,

Anurag 

Top Tags