cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are working to address an issue with subscription email notifications. In the meantime, be sure to check your favorite boards for new topics.

Hide previous revision of WTPart for a specific roles

DKWc
13-Aquamarine

Hide previous revision of WTPart for a specific roles

Hi,

The use case is customer wants to hide all the previous versions/revisions of WTPart for user allocated to a particular role. i.e. Just latest revision should be visible to user in specific role.

Is there a way we can try to achieve this.

Any reference would be appriciated.

Regards,

Durga.

4 REPLIES 4
HelesicPetr
22-Sapphire I
(To:DKWc)

Hi @DKWc 

Yes. Use an another life cycle state where you define the ACL that the specific role can not see them.

If the latest version is released by workflow, set the previous objects to the specific new state.

yes you have to use workflow and some code ,that set the state to previous version. 

Buy it can work. 

PetrH

DKWc
13-Aquamarine
(To:HelesicPetr)

Hey thanks for reply.

If I get you correct in WF we have to set that previous version gets converted into another state and apply ACL on that state?

HelesicPetr
22-Sapphire I
(To:DKWc)

Yes.

Hello @DKWc

It looks like you have some responses from a community member. If any of these replies helped you solve your question please mark the appropriate reply as the Accepted Solution. 

Of course, if you have more to share on your issue, please let the Community know so other community members can continue to help you.

Thanks,

Vivek N.
Community Moderation Team.

Top Tags