cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

In PR, for some affected objects comment is missing.

SY_10256354
4-Participant

In PR, for some affected objects comment is missing.

Version: Windchill Below 11.0

Use Case: Create Problem Report > Add affected objects(add more objects) > add comment to each affected object > Click on Finish to create the PR. Issue is not with 1 or 2 affected objects. When we have more number of object in affected object tab, then the issue reproduces with comment missing for few object in list.

Description:

Navigate to Product, select more objects(selected 35 objects), add comment for all and create Problem Report. Once the PR is created, go to related objects tab, and check the list. For some affected objects, the comment is missing in the table. Refer screenshot.

Got the PTC article, https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS346216

As mentioned in PTC article, checked the custom-action.xml file, for create PR action.

<action name="create" uicomponent="CREATE_PROBLEMREPORT" ajax="page" afterJS="PTC.wizard.saveTableData.writeAllTableRows">
<command class="ext.thales.palma.change.nc.forms.CreatePalmaProblemReportFormProcessor" method="execute" windowType="popup" />
<includeFilter name="sandboxSharingValidationSimple" />
<includeFilter name="restrictGuestMembers" />
<includeFilter name="showNewActionPreValidation" />
</action>

afterJS was already present in actions file, it is still not solving the problem.

Please guide me on this to resolve.

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @SY_10256354,

Thank you for your question. 

Your post appears well documented but has not yet received any response. I am replying to raise awareness. Hopefully, another community member will be able to help.

Regards,

Vivek N
Community Moderation Team.

avillanueva
22-Sapphire II
(To:SY_10256354)

I am not sure about that article but I tried a test on my system (different version - 12.0.2) and it appear to work normally. I added 52 items to the PR and each one with a comment. I finished and looked at the saved object, affected object tab and it showed correctly all comments. Could this be related to the customization? Is there a way you can test your system, version for version, without this customization?

Top Tags