cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The community will undergo maintenance on October 16th at 10:00 PM PDT and will be unavailable for up to one hour.

New WTPart, Property Display (Unallocable)

ZK_11667139
4-Participant

New WTPart, Property Display (Unallocable)

Version: Windchill 12.0

Use Case: I have set the 'Product Phase Identification' attribute to 'read-only' and set it to the default value. I need to make the 'Product Phase Identification' attribute display the default value instead of (unassigned) on the New and Edit pages. How do I configure it.

Description:

I have set the 'Product Phase Identification' attribute to 'read-only' and set it to the default value. I need to make the 'Product Phase Identification' attribute display the default value instead of (unassigned) on the New and Edit pages. How do I configure it.

ZK_11667139_0-1727591509234.png

ZK_11667139_1-1727591529582.png

ZK_11667139_2-1727591563683.png

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @joe_morton 

If you use the immutable element, then the value can not be changed. 

PetrH

@HelesicPetr 

Do you mean adding the constraint Immutable, or something else?

Adding the immutable constraint causes the field to show "(Unassignable)" instead of showing the default value. I think that's what he's trying to avoid. I'm using 12.0.2.18, so maybe it's different in other versions.

I mean try to remove it if it helps
Senr from iPhone

hi, The method you provided solved my problem of setting default values, but I still want to address the issue of only displaying Unassignable. I want him to display the default values I set by default

Announcements

Top Tags