cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Rearrange Details Page on CNs

BrianToussaint
19-Tanzanite

Rearrange Details Page on CNs

Is there any way, hopefully a simple way, to reorganize the order in which things show on the Details page of a CN?  For example, I would like to move the Associated Reference Objects from the bottom to just after the Attributes.

move area.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

We had a similar need, Unfortunately OOTB tabs are not controllable, What I did was, I removed the Out of the Box Pages in actionmodels.xml file and created new pages in the Layout , that gives you the flexibility to rearrange your summary page and structure the tabs based on the most relevant information, I have two tabs "ECN Summary" and "Workflow and Lifecycle"

You can hide any of the below tabs as needed in ChangeManagement-actionModels.xml , I recommend update to be done in custom-actionsModels.xml

<model name="changeNoticeInfoPageTabSet" >
<submodel name="changeNoticeDetailsTab"/>
<submodel name="implementationPlanTab"/>
<submodel name="simplifiedImplementationPlanTab"/>
<submodel name="changeNoticeProcessTab"/>
<submodel name="changeObjectsHistoryTab"/>
<action name="sysnavTab" type="sysnav"/>
</model>

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hello,

We had a similar need, Unfortunately OOTB tabs are not controllable, What I did was, I removed the Out of the Box Pages in actionmodels.xml file and created new pages in the Layout , that gives you the flexibility to rearrange your summary page and structure the tabs based on the most relevant information, I have two tabs "ECN Summary" and "Workflow and Lifecycle"

You can hide any of the below tabs as needed in ChangeManagement-actionModels.xml , I recommend update to be done in custom-actionsModels.xml

<model name="changeNoticeInfoPageTabSet" >
<submodel name="changeNoticeDetailsTab"/>
<submodel name="implementationPlanTab"/>
<submodel name="simplifiedImplementationPlanTab"/>
<submodel name="changeNoticeProcessTab"/>
<submodel name="changeObjectsHistoryTab"/>
<action name="sysnavTab" type="sysnav"/>
</model>

Top Tags