cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

WIndchill Part to CAD file report

Pkoren
7-Bedrock

WIndchill Part to CAD file report

We are trying to export a "report" that will show the CAD models related to a given Windchill Part.  Or the other way around; a report that shows what Windchill Part is related to a given CAD model.  We would like this to be able to search thru more than one given, but could even live with just spitting out the whole of the WT Part folder.  We also are trying to do so from a Windchill user standpoint, but might be able to get the Windchill admin to help if it isn't too involved.

Any thoughts or suggestions?  

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
avillanueva
22-Sapphire II
(To:Pkoren)

Here is a QML report that you can import to the site or org level. You can modify the select output as you need but links Parts to CAD docs.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
avillanueva
22-Sapphire II

Here is a QML report that you can import to the site or org level. You can modify the select output as you need but links Parts to CAD docs.

Thanks... I guess.  This is over my head, I'm guessing.  I don't know what you mean by "import to site or org level" or what a QML file does.  Sorry... just a "user" here, no Windchill administration at all.

jbailey
17-Peridot

He provided a report template that an administrator will have to load into your system, and modify it accordingly.

Top Tags