cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

WTPart history authorization column information.

KU_10670946
6-Contributor

WTPart history authorization column information.

Hi,

I want to get this information from Database but it is not possible.

KU_10670946_0-1688579512236.png

I have also check this article : https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS59274?source=search

Is there any way to get this information using API for Windchill 10.1 for all WTParts, EPMDocs 

-

Thanks & Regards,

KU

2 REPLIES 2
avillanueva
22-Sapphire II
(To:KU_10670946)

Its complicated as you can tell from that article. Knowing process is key to narrowing the focus on how Parts are released. If they are only from Change Notices, you can expect to find one linked to any released version. If they are from Promotion Notices (Requests), then you need to look for those. It could be both, or you can have some one that manually came along and set the state in which case it would be a person. Which API depends upon which object did the release. I would setup a series of if/thens to capture each case or eliminate ones that the process does not support.  There should be helper APIs for getting resulting items from Change Notices or from Promotion Notices. Let me know if you need more assistance.

avillanueva
22-Sapphire II
(To:KU_10670946)

avillanueva_0-1688669266759.png

This is the data utility that generates the data which could help you.

Announcements
Top Tags