cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The community will undergo maintenance on October 16th at 10:00 PM PDT and will be unavailable for up to one hour.

Windchill API's RepHelper.loadRepresentation is not working as expected in WC12+

TT_10543805
3-Visitor

Windchill API's RepHelper.loadRepresentation is not working as expected in WC12+

Hello All,

We have used RepHelper.loadRepresentation API in WC 11 and working fine but now in WC 12+ it is no more supported or not working as per expectations, can you guys please suggest an alternative way for this method.

WC - 12.0,12.1

3 REPLIES 3
avillanueva
22-Sapphire II
(To:TT_10543805)

Is this Windchill 12 and higher or were your referring to Windchill+ (Cloud version)? I can say that if Part is not connected to CAD, you can create a new representation from a file upload. If there is a CAD model associated, that UI goes away.  No feature in UI for CAD models.

avillanueva_0-1698939631787.png

I can confirm that this class still exists in 12.0.2.8. I see in CPS 13 that this file is modified. Can you go into detail when you say it does not work? Are you getting an error?

Error as in it is throwing a workflow error with this method used, but when commented out there is no error, but the representation thing is not happening due to commented out. But the same thing worked fine in WC11.

avillanueva
22-Sapphire II
(To:TT_10543805)

Can you share the error with us? Its possible the method signature was simply changed.

Announcements

Top Tags