cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Windchill customization guide PowerPoint presentation from PTC Academy

SK_10406068
3-Visitor

Windchill customization guide PowerPoint presentation from PTC Academy

Hello everyone, I'm currently in search of the Windchill customization guide PowerPoint presentation from PTC Academy which I have seen previously. This presentation contains code screenshots and other visual elements. While I already have the customization guide in PDF format, I'm specifically interested in obtaining the PowerPoint presentation. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
Fadel
22-Sapphire I
(To:SK_10406068)

@twifak any Idea ?

Fede
twifak
19-Tanzanite
(To:SK_10406068)

Hello @SK_10406068 , 

Please let us know where this presentation was seen, and whether you still keep its link.

On the other hand, if you are interested in resources related to Windchill PLM customization, please bookmark the master Knowledge Hub of this topic(the entry point) Article - CS212271 - [Knowledge Hub] Windchill PLM - Customization (ptc.com)

The technical support did recently an intensive job by collecting dozens of resources and articles and categorizing them, if you have any issue with the article or any link is broken please send feedback.

Best regards,

Top Tags