cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add a way to get the value of a choice of a numeric option into a parameter of a configurable modul

0 Kudos

Add a way to get the value of a choice of a numeric option into a parameter of a configurable modul

Actually the parameter panel is build using values from the variant specification XML.

The variant specification XML stores the choice name and not the choice value of a numeric option, so there is not any possibility to get this value from an expresión of a parameter.

My suggest is add the value of a choice of a numeric option into the variant specification XML and add a function to get this value into the expressions of a parameters.

Add a file to reproduce the issue

2 Comments
JeffZemsky
Peridot

Can you describe why you are driving these with a choice tied to a parameter?  With Advanced Logic you can have Parameters with a fixed set of values which will directly display - such as in the example below.  It would help to understand your goal

2019-12-12_12-51-53.png

jdelgado
Participant

Thanks, I know I can do it using parameters, but I would want to use it for a input data criteria. For example, if I have a option which asked for spare wheel,  the follow option could be the number of spare wheels. The parameters are in the next step of configuration process.
So, now I don't know which is the utility to use numeric options.