1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders.
Windchill EBOM, MBOMS, and CAD data management. We are an engineering and manufacturing company for elevators.
2. What version of Windchill are you currently running?
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video.
When adding downstream objects, we often have one parametric engineering part needs sometimes hundreds of downstream manufacturing parts. There is not a select/unselect all option and each must be selected one at time.
4. What is the use case for your organization?
When adding large numbers of downstream objects, it takes a long time to check every box.
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization? Less time spent creating downstream objects and the more consistency in the software.