1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders. - Automotive
- CAD/PDM administrator
- Design engineers/Windchill administrators
2. What version of Windchill are you currently running? - 11.1 M020
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video. I am trying to make sure everything that should get a visualization is getting one. I am listing failed jobs and depending on the type of error I decide if to resubmit a job or not. The decision depends on knowing if the object already has a (default) visualization, and that is a time-consuming, error-prone manual activity involving copy and paste.
4. What is the use case for your organization? Saving time, avoiding copy and paste: I would like to be able to jump from the Job Summary/WVS Job Monitor to the info page of the object indicated.
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization? Less administrator time invested in investigating failed jobs.