cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Allow exporting of tables that are spread on 2 or more pages

Allow exporting of tables that are spread on 2 or more pages

In the Navigator > Changes there are the "Change Requests" and "Change Notices" tables.  10,000 lines are shown for each page.  However, once you go beyond 1 page the system doesn't even let you export ANY of the lines.  The only data that gets exported is the headers of the columns.  I need to get all the data.

Allow exporting of more that 1 page of data all at once.  Doesn't matter how many pages there are.  I should be able to export it all.

ExcelExamle.JPG

This should be allowed anywhere multiple pages are shown.

3 Comments
Marco_Tosin
21-Topaz I
Hi Steve, I think that the behavior you have described, that I can confirm in Windchill 11.0 M030 CPS13, it is more a bug than a lack of functionality, otherwise you would not explain the presence of the command in the GUI and the inability to use it. However, waiting for PTC's answer, you can get the same result with a report.
STEVEG
21-Topaz I

I am on 11.0 M030 CPS12.

I have a call in to PTC about it now so we shall see what they come back with.

olivierlp
Community Manager
Status changed to: Archived

Hello,

We are archiving your idea as part of a general review. This action is based on the age of your idea and the total number of votes received, as per this announcement.

You can always post a new idea with all the details required in the form.

Thank you for your participation.