Steps to reproduce.
1. Create a Process Plan in MPSE.
2. Create an Operation with related parts in it - Make sure that you have viewables for them or have cad association.
3. Create represenation and one annotation for the operation
4. Generate Work Instructions
5. From Work Instructions. Open the annotation available in creo view.
6. Do some markups and create a new annotation set and save it.
7. Refresh work instructions page or relaunch the work instruction page
8. Issue: newly created annotation set is not available in Work Instructions page even though the Work instructions page is an MPSE functionality and which got opened from MPSE.
Work Instruction page is an MSPE part and the annotations which are created on viewable/representation which is opened from Work Instructions page should show in Work Instructions.
It is confusing for MPMLink users if some annotations are not available in Work Instructions page.
It was conffirmed from Product Management that it is an enhancement request when worked thru case 12177706.
It is good, if any one communicate us with expected release date code of this. I belive this it not that much big thing to put in very very later stages..