1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders.
Currently working in Auto Industry. I am performing the role of a functional / application architect
2. What version of Windchill are you currently running?
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video.
Currently OOTB we dont have a way to show the attributes of Standard Control Characteristics mentioned above in Table columns while viewing a process plan
4. What is the use case for your organization?
Attributes of Standard Control Characteristics Lower Limit (lowerValue) & Upper Limit (upperValue) to be made available in Table columns, OOTB. This will enable the uses to export these values to an excel for an easy reference and comparison purposes. Currently this is not possible and users have to navigate to each CC in a process plan to view
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization?
This will have high business value as users can export the process plan to an excel with all the control characteristics limit values for comparison and reference purposes.