- Assume part 1234567.prt A.9 already exist in a Windchill Product
- If an object with the same name is imported to a ProjectLink workspace outside of Windchill, it becomes 1234567.prt A.0 (iteration changed)
- At this point the Project version cannot be sent to PDM (Product) because of a name/number conflict.
- I am suggesting that somehow Windchill discovers the conflict on the workspace import and return a warning message 'Name/Number Conflict'
- I am also suggesting an opportunity to download the object from the PDM Product 1234567.prt A.9 at the time of the conflict.
This issue shows all the Windchill users that the PDMLink and ProjectLink fused not good.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.